Palos Heights planning commission reviews fence variance request
The city of Palos Heights Planning and Zoning Committee met Jan 24 to review a fence variance request.
Here is the meeting's agenda, as provided by the committee:
CITY OF PALOS HEIGHTS
PLANNING & ZONING COMMITTEE January 24, 2016 7:00 P.M.
A G E N D A
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Approval of Minutes: August 22, 2016
4. Docket 2017-01:Petition filed by Spectrum Retirement Communities, LLC for a Senior Housing development containing independent living, assisted living and memory care living units located at the NE corner of Route 83 and Harlem Avenue. P & Z Cmsn Vote (1/09/17): 5 Yes, 0 No
5. Docket 2017-06: Petition filed by Seva Companies, LLC for a Special Use within a B District, specifically to operate a restaurant with a drive-up window located at 11819 Southwest Highway.
6. Docket 2017-02: Petition filed by John M Evans for a fence variance to allow the side lot enclosure along 122nd Street for the property located at 12200 S 69th Ave
7. Docket 2017-03: Petition filed by Arthur Mendez for a B-1 Use in a B District, specifically to operate a martial arts studio within a 1,200-s.f. shop space located in the Indian Trails Shopping Center at 6517 W 127th Street
8. Docket 2017-04: Petition filed by Joanna Para for a Special Use within a B District, specifically to operate a real estate office within an approximately 1,500-s.f. shop space located within Southwick Commons Shopping Center at 7231 W College Drive.
9. Docket 2017-05: Petition filed by JP Auto, LLC for the operation of an automotive use within a B District located at 13400-13410 S Ridgeland Avenue.
11. Old Business
12. New Business
Procedure for addressing the board: Be recognized by the chairman, rise, and give your name and address. Discussion is limited to ten minutes, unless and extension is granted by a majority vote of the board. All meeting are tape recorded.
Americans with Disabilities Act Notice: Disabled persons who require certain accommodations to allow them to follow and/or participate in a City Council meeting should contact City Hall as early as possible so reasonable accommodations can be arranged.
Organizations in this Story
7607 W College Dr
Palos Heights, IL - 60463-2066