Burr Ridge economic committee considers restaurant marketing plan
The village of Burr Ridge Economic Development Committee met Jan. 17 to consider a restaurant marketing plan.
Here is the meeting's agenda, as provided by the committee:
"The mission of the Economic Development Committee is to act as a recommending body to advise the Village on ways to develop a positive business climate, consistent with the residential character of the community, which will encourage the retention of existing businesses and promote and assist in the growth and development of new businesses."
VILLAGE OF BURR RIDGE 7660 County Line Road Burr Ridge, IL 60527 (630) 6s+8181
ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEE VILLAGE OF BURR RIDGE, ILLINOIS You are hereby notified that the Regular Meetrng of the Economic Development Committee of the Village of Burr Ridge will be held on Tuesday, January 17,2016 at7:O0 p.m. in the Conference Room of the Village Hall, 7660 County Line Road, Burr Ridge, lllinois.
The agenda is as follows:
- CALL TO ORDER
3. APPROVAL OF MINUTES - November 15, 2016 Regular Meeting
4. CONVERSATION WITH BUSINESS LEADERS Kristy Tramontana, Executrve Director of Bun Ridge Village Center
5. CONSIDERATION OF HOTEL MARKETING PLAN AND BUDGET FOR FY2O17-18 Phil Yaeger, Boost Creative Marketing
6. CONSIDERATION OF RESTAURANT MARKETING PLAN FOR FY2O17-18
7. DISCUSSION REGARDING FEBRUARY 23, 2017 EDC BUSINESS BREAKFAST
8. NEW DEVELOPMENT UPDATE I
9. DISCUSSION REGARDING FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS