Palos Heights beautification committee purchases sculpture
The city of Palos Heights General BEDC/Beautification Committee met Jan. 26 to purchase a sculpture.
Here is the meeting's agenda, as provided by the city:
General BEDC/Beautification Meeting January 26, 2017 7:00pm Council Chamber
APPOINT ACTING CHAIRMAN
CALL TO ORDER
1. September 22, 2016
1. Adopt-A-Pot: Ed and Denise
2. Classic Car Event: Bob S.
3. Farmer's Market: Anne
4. Recognition Night: Lois and Eileen
5. Lake Katherine: Bridget
6. Public Arts Commission: John
7. BED Advisory: Bob G.
1. Request from the Palos Heights Public Arts Commission for financial support to
purchase a sculpture to enhance the new entrance of the Parks & Recreation Building.
2017 Meeting Dates: March 23, May 25, July 27, and September 28.
Other Important Dates: Farmers Market starts May 10, Adopt-A-Pot Planting Day_________, Classic Car Show July 20, Recognition Night October 18.