Village of Bedford Park Board Met September 20
Village of Bedford Park Board met Sept. 20
Here is the agenda provided by the Board:
I. CALL TO ORDER, PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE, ROLL CALL
1. Approval of the hotel/motel tax refunding engagement letter and a revised engagement letter for TIF revenue bonds for Miller Canfield.
2. Review of real estate/property located at 5311 W. 65th Street.
3. Review Class 6b Renewal for property located at 6510 w. 73rd Street.
4. Review Class 6b Renewal for property located at 6410 w. 74th Street.
5. Review of advertising proposal.
6. Review request from residents, the Allen Family, for handicap signage (parking).
7. Discuss Hunden Strategic Partners' contract.
8. Approval to schedule a Special Meeting for October 1, 2018 at 4:00 pm for presentations of proposals for the construction management of the event center.
9. Approval to schedule a Special Meeting for October 3, 2018: discussion of tax presentation and referendum.
10. Presentation of proposals for the architectural firm for the event center,
III. VISITORS' COMMENTS
IV. ANY OTHER REQUESTS/COMMENTS FROM BOARD MEMBERS
V. EXECUTIVE SESSION