City of Hometown City Council met October 9.
City of Hometown City Council met Oct. 9.
Here is the agenda provided by the council:
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
3. ROLL CALL
4. JOURNAL OF SEPTEMBER 25, 2018 REGULAR CITY COUNCIL MEETING SUBMITTED FOR APPROVAL.
5. CITIZEN’S HEARING
REPORTS AND COMMUNICATIONS
6. OFFICE OF THE MAYOR
Set Trick or Treat Hours
7. OFFICE OF THE CITY CLERK
Notification from the Department of Revenue that the Sales Tax collected in the month of July 2018 was in the amount of $ 16,878.38 the amount collected in the month of July 2017 was in the amount of $15,170.62.
Notification from the Department of Transportation that the MFT collected in the month of July 2018 was in the amount of $ 9,506.79 the amount collected in the month of July 2017 was in the amount of $9,495.27.
8. OFFICE OF THE CITY TREASURER
9. REPORTS FROM APPOINTED OFFICIALS
City Attorney, Michael Cainkar
Police Department, Louis Dominguez, Police Chief
Public Works Department, Mark Trlak, Director
Building Department, James Forbes, Building Commissioner
Public Health and Safety, Michael Ringbauer, Director
REPORTS FROM STANDING COMMITTEES
10. Finance Committee: Alderman Spencer Touchie, Chairman (Banasiak / Reynolds)
Submit for approval the Accounts Payable and Payroll for October 9, 2018.
Acknowledge Clerk Collector Report and Treasurer Report for September 2018.
11. Streets, Sidewalks and Municipal Building Committee: Alderman Glen Zak, Chairman (Barnhouse, Smith)
12. Water and Sewer Committee: Alderman Robert Smith, Chairman (Grochowski, Reynolds)
13. Parks and Recreation Committee: Alderman Robert Reynolds, Chairman (Zak, Kurysz)
14. Building Committee: Alderman Brian Barnhouse, Chairman (Walsh, Kurysz) Monthly Building Report
15. License Committee: Alderman Donna Grochowski, Chairman (Barnhouse, Smith)
16. Code and Ordinance Committee: Alderman Bob Reynolds, Chairman (Touchie, Banasiak)
17 Insurance Committee: Alderman Rick Banasiak, Chairman (Touchie, Kurysz)
18. Public Health and Safety Committee: Alderman Luci Kurysz, Chairman (Zak, Reynolds)
19. Police Committee: Alderman Finnegan, Chairman (Touchie, Banasiak)
REPORTS FROM SPECIAL COMMITTEES
20. Library: Alderman Grochowski
21. Legislation: Alderman Touchie
22. Fire Department Liaison: Alderman Daniel Walsh
23. Personnel Review Committee: Mayor Kevin Casey, Chairman
Chief Dominguez (Member) Alderman (Member)
24. PRESENTATION OF PETITIONS, COMMUNICATIONS, RESOLUTIONS,
ORDERS AND ORDINANCES BY ALDERMEN
25. Special Events Committee: Liaison Donna Grochowski
26. Health, Welfare and Community Awareness: Alderman Grochowski, Alderman Touchie, Mayor Casey
27. Unfinished Business
28. New Business
29. Citizen’s Hearing