City of Hometown City Council met November 27.
City of Hometown City Council met Nov. 27.
Here is the agenda provided by the council:
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
3. ROLL CALL
4. JOURNAL OF THE NOVEMBER 13, 2018 REGULAR CITY COUNCIL MEETING SUBMITTED FOR APPROVAL.
5. CITIZEN’S HEARING
REPORTS AND COMMUNICATIONS
6. OFFICE OF THE MAYOR
7. OFFICE OF THE CITY CLERK
8. OFFICE OF THE CITY TREASURER
9. REPORTS FROM APPOINTED OFFICIALS
City Attorney, Michael G. Cainkar
Police Department, Louis Dominguez, Chief of Police
Public Works Department, Mark Trlak, Director
Building Department, James Forbes, Building Commissioner
Public Health and Safety, Mike Ringbauer, Director
REPORTS FROM STANDING COMMITTEES
10. Finance Committee: Alderman, Spencer Touchie, Chairman (Banasiak / Reynolds) Submit for approval the Accounts Payable and Payroll for November 27, 2018. Consider the two refuse agreement extensions.
11. Streets, Sidewalks and Municipal Building Committee: Alderman Glen Zak, Chairman (Barnhouse, Smith)
12. Water and Sewer Committee: Alderman Robert Smith, Chairman (Grochowski, Reynolds)
13. Parks and Recreation Committee: Alderman Robert Smith, Chairman (Zak, Kurysz)
14. Building Committee: Alderman Brian Barnhouse, Chairman (Walsh, Kurysz) Move to accept or reject the Building Board of Appeals recommendation regarding the roof at 8922 Pulaski.
15. License Committee: Alderman Donna Grochowski, Chairman (Smith/Barnhouse)
16. Code and Ordinance Committee: Alderman Bob Reynolds, Chairman (Touchie/Banasiak)
17. Insurance Committee: Alderman Rick Banasiak, Chairman (Touchie, Kurysz)
18. Public Health and Safety, Committee: Alderman Luci Kurysz, Chairman (Reynolds/Zak)
19. Police Committee: Alderman Frank Finnegan (Touchie/Banasiak)
REPORTS FROM SPECIAL COMMITTEES
20. Library: Liaison Alderman Grochowski
21. Legislation: Alderman Spencer Touchie
22. Fire Department Liaison: Liaison Alderman Rick Banasiak
23. Personnel Review Committee: Mayor Kevin Casey, Chairman Louis Dominguez, Chief of Police (Member) Alderman (Member)
24. PRESENTATION OF PETITIONS, COMMUNICATIONS, RESOLUTIONS, ORDERS AND ORDINANCES BY ALDERMEN
25. Special Events Committee: Liaison Alderman Donna Grochowski
26. Health, Welfare and Community Awareness: Alderman Grochowski, Alderman Touchie, Mayor Casey
27. Unfinished Business:
28. New Business:
29. Citizen’s Hearing