City of Oak Forest City Council met April 9
City of Oak Forest City Council met April 9.
Here is the agenda provided by the council:
1. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
2. ROLL CALL
3. ANNOUNCEMENTS AND COMMUNITY CALENDAR
4. MOTION TO ESTABLISH CONSENT AGENDA
5. CONSENT AGENDA:
A. Approval of Minutes:
1. City Council - March 26, 2019
B. Consideration of the following Lists of Bills dated:
1. Regular Bills Fiscal Year 2018-2019 - April 9, 2019
2. Supplemental Bills Fiscal Year 2018-2019 - April 9, 2019
C. Consideration of the following Commission Minutes:
1. Senior Citizens - February 13, 2019
2. Crime Prevention - February 20, 2019
3. Planning & Zoning - February 20, 2019
4. Emergency Telephone System Board (911) - March 5, 2019
5. Economic Advisory Council - March 6, 2019
6. Veterans - March 21, 2019
7. Friends of Oak Forest Animal Control - March 28, 2019
D. Consideration of the following reports:
1. Baxter & Woodman Project Status Report - March 28, 2019
E. Recognition of Colleen Julian and the City of Oak Forest by the Government Finance Officers Association for Excellence in Financial Reporting for the 10th consecutive year.
A. Approval of Proclamation No. 2019-04-0273P recognizing April 14-20, 2019 as National Public Telecommunicators Week in Oak Forest.
B. Approval of Ordinance No. 2019-04-0731O authorizing the sale of a 2008 Chevrolet Impala. The attached memo from Police Chief Kristin, dated April 2, 2019, provides supporting details.
C. Approval of Oak Forest 911 VESTA Upgrade at a budgeted cost of $81,550.90 from AT&T. The attached memo from Police Chief Kristin, dated April 2, 2019, provides supporting details.
A. Approval Ordinance No. 2019-04-0729O amending Chapter 94 of the Oak Forest Municipal Code: Fire Code and Fireworks. The attached memo from Fire Chief Duffy, dated April 3, 2019, provides supporting details.
A. Approval of Ordinance No. 2019-04-0727O amending Chapter 151 of the Oak Forest Municipal Code: Building and Construction. The attached memo from Building Commissioner Forbes, dated April 3, 2019, provides supporting details.
B. Approval of Ordinance No. 2019-04-0732O) Amending Chapter 155 of the Oak Forest Municipal Code: Fire Limits. The attached memo from Building Commissioner Forbes, dated April 3, 2019, provides supporting details.
9. PUBLIC WORKS
A. Approval of Proclamation No. 2019-04-0272P recognizing Friday, April 26, 2019 as Arbor Day in Oak Forest.
10. COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT
A. Approval of Ordinance No. 2019-04-0730O amending various sections of the Oak Forest Zoning Ordinance. The attached memo from Economic and Community Development Director Bandstra and Community Planner Ashbaugh, dated April 2, 2019, provides supporting details.
11. CITIZENS PARTICIPATION: The Oak Forest City Council invites public comment at its meetings, but it generally does not have the ability to provide an immediate response to some questions raised during the Citizens Participation portion of a council meeting without some reasonable opportunity to review them. Therefore, the City Council encourages questions to also be submitted in writing in the event that they need to be referred to City staff to help assure a more thoughtful and informed response.
12. OLD BUSINESS
13. NEW BUSINESS
14. EXECUTIVE SESSION