Village of Evergreen Park Board of Trustees met April 15
Village of Evergreen Park Board of Trustees met Monday, April 15.
Here is the agenda provided by the board:
I. CALL TO ORDER: by Mayor Sexton at 7:30 P.M.
II. ROLL CALL: by the Village Clerk.
III. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE: by Trustee Phelan.
IV. RECOGNITION – Evergreen Park High School Students Hannah & Haley Ortell
V. OPEN PUBLIC FORUM: Members of the audience are invited to participate. Be
prepared to state your name and address, for the record, and please limit your comments
to a maximum of 3 minutes.
VI. TOPICS FOR BOARD DISCUSSION AND ACTION ONLY:
1. Approval of Minutes: April 1, 2019.
2. Board action on Resolution NO. 12- 2019.
3. Village Treasurer’s Report for MARCH 2019 for information and file.
4. Village Collectors Report for MARCH 2019, amended for information and file.
5. Board action on Applications for Business Regulation Certificates.
6. Appointment of Robert Lopez to the Evergreen Park Police & Fire Commission.
7. Request Board approval of the following proclamation(s):
A. To proclaim Tuesday, May 14, 2019 as “Apraxia Awareness Day.”
B. To proclaim the week of May 19-25, as “Public Works Week – It Starts
8. Request from Evergreen Park Boy’s Club for a walking parade on Saturday, May
9. Village Engineer’s report.
10. Village Attorney’s report.
11. Reports on bid openings, bid lettings and disbursements.
12. Miscellaneous correspondence.
13. Request adjournment to Executive Session to discuss real estate and Personnel.
VII. ADJOURNMENT: The Open Meeting Act provides for public bodies to meet in sessions closed to the public to discuss certain subject matters. No official action can be taken at a closed session; therefore, any decision reached by the Board will be ratified at a subsequent public meeting.