Village of Evergreen Park Board of Trustees met May 6
Village of Evergreen Park Board of Trustees met May 6.
Here is the agenda provided by the board:
I. CALL TO ORDER: by Mayor Sexton at 7:30 P.M.
II. ROLL CALL: by the Village Clerk.
III. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE: by Trustee Kyle.
IV. OPEN PUBLIC FORUM: Members of the audience are invited to participate. Be prepared to state your name and address, for the record, and please limit your comments to a maximum of 3 minutes.
V. TOPICS FOR BOARD DISCUSSION AND ACTION ONLY:
1. Approval of Minutes: April 15, 2019.
2. Board action on Resolution NO. 13-2019.
3. Water Collector’s Report for APRIL 2019 for information and file.
4. Village Collector’s Report for APRIL 2019 for information and file.
5. Board action on Applications for Business Regulation Certificates.
6. Request Board approval of the following Ordinance(s);
A. ORDINANCE NO. 10-2019, “AN ORDINANCE APPROVING THE EVERGREEN PLAZA III SUBDIVISION OF THE PROPERTY LOCATED AT THE SOUTHWEST CORNER OF 95TH STREET AND WESTERN AVENUE, EVERGREEN PARK, ILLINOIS.”
7. Recommendation from Police Chief Michael Saunders for Sgt. David Linn to represent the Village of Evergreen Park in attending the FBI 277th National Academy Session.
8. Request Board approval of the following Proclamation(s);
A. To proclaim the week of May 19-25, 2019 as “Emergency Medical Services Week”.
B. To proclaim May 2019 as “Preeclampsia Awareness Month in Evergreen Park.”
9. Request from the Evergreen Park Girls Softball League for a parade on Friday, May 10, 2019.
10. Request from Most Holy Redeemer Parish for a parish carnival on Wednesday, June 12 through Sunday, June 16, 2019 and a liquor license in connection with this event.
11. Village Engineer’s report.
12. Village Attorney’s report.
13. Department Heads’ Reports.
14. Reports on bid openings, bid lettings and disbursements.
15. Miscellaneous correspondence.
16. Request adjournment.
VI. ADJOURNMENT: The Open Meeting Act provides for public bodies to meet in sessions closed to the public to discuss certain subject matters. No official action can be taken at a closed session; therefore, any decision reached by the Board will be ratified at a subsequent public meeting.