Tinley Park economic commissioners discuss property updates
The village of Tinley Park Economic & Commercial Commission met Jan. 23 to discuss the mental health center property updates.
Here is the meeting's agenda, as provided by the commission:
"There is hereby established a citizens' commission that shall be known as the Tinley Park Economic and Commercial Commission for the purpose of structuring sound economic and commercial development policies, and of recommending the required research and inventory of resources necessary to the preparation of industrial profiles for distribution to prospective employers considering expansion or location in the Tinley Park area. The Commission will make its findings and recommendations, as appropriate, to the President and Board of Trustees, as well as other governmental agencies, upon direction."
Economic & Commercial Commission
Monday, January 23, 2017 6:30 p.m.
Fulton Conference Room:
Tinley Park Village Hall
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
APPROVAL OF AGENDA
INTRODUCTION OF GUESTS
1. Chairman Report
2. Incentive Policy Discussion
3. May Business Breakfast Discussion
4. Staff Report – Roger Hopkins
* New Economic Development Manager
* Community Development Reports
* Mental Health Center property update
* Current Projects
4. Trustee Report – Trustee Brian Maher
5. Receive Comments from the Public