Village of Evergreen Park President and Board of Trustees Met September 17
Village of Evergreen Park President and Board of Trustees met Sept. 17.
Here is the agenda provided by the Board:
I. CALL TO ORDER: by Mayor Sexton at 7:30 P.M.
II. ROLL CALL: by the Village Clerk.
III. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE: by Trustee Marzullo.
IV. TROPHY PRESENTATION – Independence Day Parade trophy winners.
V. Recognition of Historical Commission.
VI. OPEN PUBLIC FORUM: Members of the audience are invited to participate. Be prepared to state your name and address, for the record, and please limit your comments to a maximum of 3 minutes.
VII. TOPICS FOR BOARD DISCUSSION AND ACTION ONLY:
1. Approval of Minutes: September 4, 2018.
2. Board action on Resolution No. 22-2018.
3. Treasurer’s Report for AUGUST 2018 for information and file.
4. Board action on Applications for Business Regulation Certificates.
5. Request Board approval of the following Ordinance(s):
A. ORDINANCE 25-2018, “AN ORDINANCE APPROVING THE 98TH STREET SUBDIVISION OF THE PROPERTY LOCATED AT 3240 WEST 98TH STREET, EVERGREEN PARK, ILLINOIS.”
6. Request Board approval of the following Resolution(s): A. RESOLUTION NO 6-2018, “A RESOLUTION OF THE VILLAGE OF EVERGREEN PARK, COOK COUNTY, ILLINOIS, AUTHORIZING THE EXECUTION OF A HIGHWAY AUTHORITY AGREEMENT WITH ADDENDUM FOR THE PROPERTY LOCATED AT 3101-3145 WEST 87TH STREET, EVERGREEN PARK, ILLINOIS, OWNED BY WINIFRED BALL.
6. Request Board approval of the following Resolution(s) – (continued)
B. RESOLUTION NO 7-2018, “A RESOLUTION OF THE VILLAGE OF EVERGREEN PARK, COOK COUNTY, ILLINOIS, THANKING THE EVERGREEN PARK HISTORICAL COMMISSION FOR THEIR WORK AND DEDICATION IN ADDRESSING THE 125TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE VILLAGE OF EVERGREEN PARK.”
7. Request Board approval of an Agreement between the Village of Evergreen Park, IL and Property Registration Champions, LLC.
8. Request from Queen of Martyrs Catholic School for a Walk-a-Thon on Friday, October 5, 2018 from 8:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
9. Village Engineer’s report.
10. Village Attorney’s report.
11. Reports on bid openings, bid lettings and disbursements.
12. Miscellaneous correspondence.
13. Request adjournment to Executive Session to discuss real estate, Personnel and litigation.