Palos Heights City Council met February 5
Palos Heights City Council met Feb. 5.
Here is the agenda provided by the council:
1. CALL TO ORDER
3. ROLL CALL
4. SPECIAL PRESENTATIONS
5. CONSENT AGENDA
A. Approval of Minutes:
1. City Council Meeting, January 15, 2019
B. Approval of Payroll and Voucher List for the period ending February 1, 2019.
OPENING OF SEALED BIDS
REPORTS OF CITY OFFICIALS
6. General Remarks and Updates.
7. Motion to approve the appointment of Margaret Carey to the position of Deputy Clerk.
CITIZENS WISHING TO ADDRESS THE COUNCIL (Please move to podium)
REPORTS OF STANDING COMMITTEES
Finance: Chairperson Alderman Fulkerson
Public Safety: Chairperson Alderman McGovern
Municipal Grounds and Property: Chairperson Alderman Basso
8. Motion to authorize the City Attorney to draft an Ordinance for the sale at auction of the 1997 GMC Combination Sweeper Vactor vehicle.
9. Motion to adopt an Ordinance amending O-18-18 An Ordinance Authorizing the Disposal of Certain Obsolete and Unsafe Equipment Owned by the City of Palos Heights, by correcting the language in Section Two.
Planning and Zoning: Chairperson Alderman Clifford
Recreation: Chairperson Alderman Key
Roads and Construction: Chairperson Alderman Kramarski
10. Motion to pass a Resolution holding IDOT harmless for work in the State right-of-ways during the years 2019 and 2020.
License, Permits & Franchises: Chairperson Alderman McGrogan
Water and Sewer: Chairperson Alderman Bylut
11. Motion to authorize release of the retainer balance to Metropolitan Industries in the amount of $10,084.00 for the SCADA system upgrade project.
REPORTS OF SPECIAL COMMITTEES
Business/Economic Development: Chairperson Alderman Key
Ad Hoc Cable TV: Chairperson Alderman Fulkerson
CITIZENS WISHING TO ASK QUESTIONS REGARDING THIS EVENING’S BUSINESS* (Please move to the Podium)
12. Motion to convene into Executive Session for the purpose of discussing matters related to real estate.
13. Motion to reconvene into the Regular Session.