Village of Burnham Board of Trustees met Jan. 28.
Here is the agenda provided by the board:
CALL TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
APPROVAL/CORRECTION OF MINUTES OF THE REGULAR BOARD MEETING: January 14, 2020
Visitors are always welcome to all public meetings of the President and Board of Trustee of the Village of Burnham. Interested parties wishing to speak should identify their intent to speak, they then may give their name and then make their comment. Person may also provide their address privately to the Village Clerk, if they so choose, person are advised that addresses are considered private information under the Freedom of Information Act and thus are exempt from disclosure pursuant to any Freedom of Information request. However, in order to give proper consideration to all items on the agenda, the President has the authority to limit participants in debates and will close repetitive or abusive remarks.
Please limit your comments to three (3) minutes
Individuals with disabilities who plan to attend a meeting and who require certain reasonable accommodations to allow them to observe and/or participate in the meeting are asked to contact the village Clerk’s office at least one week prior to the meeting, when possible. To make these arrangements, call 708-862-9150
PUBLIC EDUCATION, HEALTH, SAFETY AND WELFARE:
1. Discussion of, consideration of, and taking action (approve or not approve) on the following applicant to the Burnham Volunteer Fire Department Matty Jabkowski upon pending successful completion of a medical exam.
PUBLIC WORKS AND BUILDINGS:
ORDINANCE, RESOLUTION AND PLANNING:
1. Discussion of, consideration of, and taking action (approve or not approve) the potential business license for Kechell White and Taharia Randolph. Approval would also be contingent to have all the required documentation in order to have a business license in Burnham and requirements from The State of Illinois.
1. Discussion of, consideration of, and taking action (adopt or not adopt) on authorizing the payment of last month's bills and of outstanding unpaid bills.
2. Discussion of, consideration of, and taking action (approve or not approve) on the renewal of Workman’s Compensation Insurance premium policy period of 1/1/20 thru 01/01/21 of IPRF (Illinois Public Risk Fund) for the total annual amount of $107,259.00. Twelve (12) monthly payments of $8,938.25. Last year’s annual premium was $94,327.00.
3. Discussion of, consideration of, and taking action (approve or not approve) the Village of Burnham insurance liability umbrella renewals which totals $234,809.00 of which a deposit of $45,401.85 was required at time of renewal, leaving the remaining balance of $193,774.80 which is placed on a Commercial Premium Finance Agreement that is financed with AFCO at the rate of 5.00% for then monthly payments of $19,377.48 and on the authorization of the Village of Clerk to sign said insurance renewal and agreement. Last year’s premium was $230,626.00.
Hudson Insurance Property/Crime/Inland Marine/General Automobile $50,957.00
QBE Specialty Insurance Law Enforcement $43,469.00
Greenwich Insurance Public Officials/D&O/EPLI $52,445.00
Allied World National Excess Liability $55,291.00
Market American Insurance Excess Liability $29,295.00
Travelers Casually Cyber Liability $ 3,352.00
PARKS AND RECREATION: PRESENTATION OF PETITIONS:
COMMUNICATIONS, MEMORIALS, AND REMONSTRANCES: